Led Linear lighting system 160lm/W 35W / 50W /70W optional DALI / 1-10V / DIMswitch dimmable optional 5 / 8 / 12 wire Lighting rail daylight sensor,motion sensor sharp / narrow / wide / flat / asymmetric / double asymmetric angle
Fusionbrite LED Linear Trunking System is an energy-efficient,low maintenance better alternative to traditional linear fluorescent in a variety of industrial,commercial and light assembly applications.It is the optimal solution for conventional lighting systems and also excellent for new installations due to its low installation cost-everything in one box and installation is tool-less.It saves both time and costs when installing linear lighting systems.
1.Separate power supplies, dimming or emergency supply can be integrated
2.Electrical feed possible in central or end area of a trunking rail arrangement via special trunking rail element
3.Trunking rail modules with pre-assembled connectors
4.Wide distances between suspension points to 3m with self-supporting connector elements
5.Simple mounting of trunking rail elements with pre-assembled connectors with integral plug-in system
(electrical and mechanical connection)
• 3-phase pre-selection via moving of contact pin prior to installation in rail
• Trunking rail as standard with 5, 7 or 11-core through-wiring with 2mm? cable cross-section
• The maximum current is 16A, allowing 44 LED Linear of 150cm 80W in one serial
Emergency Lighting Function
• It can work on normal mains and automatically switch to emergency supply in the event of a power failure to provide sufficient light and ensure safe evacuation in emergency situations.
• A wide variety of self contained battery is available, as well as two independent emergency lighting circuits in the trunking.
Dimming & Multi-Sensor System
• 3 different dimming system, DALI, 1-10V and DIMswitch
• It does not only have an integrated microwave sensor for movement detection, but also a daylight sensor.
• L, T and X Standard Module Node connectors
• Each node connector has diverse of electrical feed-in and feed-out